ADVANTAGE OF HAVING HVAC & MEP CONSULTANTS
Consultant being inline person is aware of all the development in the field so he can give optimum design for a project.
As services are hired by organizer, consultant is available from the beginning of project and can suggest all the necessary provisions from the beginning. This will expedite the project execution with minimum rework on civil front & hence save the project Cost & time.
Organizer and Architect are very much clear from day one about area available for utilization.
Since consultant draws specification for each and every item, scrutinizing of offers becomes easy. Moreover bidders quote proper prices because of competition and in turn client gets best price.
There will always be check on contractor workmanship and speed of work.
With the help of consultant client can finalize placement of order at appropriate time and plan for proper fund flow.
SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONSULTANCY
1. Preliminary site visit and discussions with Architect / Employer and project feasibility survey.
2. Preparation of preliminary designs for the Employers / Architects approval of comments, if any, by way of drawings to explain the general planning and nature of works with basic dimensions, inclusive of ducts and shafts and such other features required for services. Obtaining the approval of the Employer / Architect.
3. Details working of Plant size, Type, AHU Capacity, Piping, Ducting Design etc.
4. Working out detail calculation for Electrical and Water requirement.
5. Coordinating overall designing, drawing and detailing works to structure, architectural, sanitary and electrical Work and other engineering aspects as may be necessary.
6. Giving necessary provision to architect for Plant, AHU Rooms, Ducting & Piping Routing, Pump Room, Electrical Panel Room, Substation, Underground tank.
7. Making specifications for various Equipments & Material along with tentative layout drawings.
8. Preparing and floating Tender enquiry with Tender Drawing for System.
9. Scrutinizing & Comparing the offers of various bidders.
10. Providing assistance to employer in negotiation and finalizing of contractors.
11. Checking and approving working drawing of contractors.
12. Periodical visits to the site of works during execution to ensure that the intent of the drawings in properly carried out and that technical features envisaged by the Consultant are properly executed.
13. Checking and certification of contractors bills.
14. Witnessing the performance test for system.